Free Download Cadence Celsius EC Solver full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This is electronics cooling simulation software for accurate and fast analysis of the thermal performance of electronic systems.
Overview of Cadence Celsius EC Solver
An advanced electronic design automation tool that can help you optimize and analyze your electronic circuits. It utilizes a powerful computational engine and meshing technology that enables designers to model and analyze complex designs to reduce the risks of product failures and optimize thermal solutions to maximize performance.
Features of Cadence Celsius EC Solver
- Object-based meshing feature adapts the mesh to ensure accurate analysis of the device
- Rules can be optionally defined, providing meshing guidance to ensure that the individual objects are simulated correctly
- Imports complex mechanical computer-aided design (MCAD) models from Creo Parametric, Solidworks, CATIA, and other primary MCAD tools
- Imported MCAD models can be analyzed without simplification
- Parallel processing technology distributes simulation tasks across multiple cores and multiple machines, enabling fast analysis of complex electronics designs in both transient and steady-state simulation modes
- Automatically places intelligent modeling objects within the system-level model
- Providing automatic object-based mesh generation, determining the ideal grid size for a simulation, and automatically checking for collision and modeling errors before solving
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
This powerful software solution can help you optimize and analyze your electronic circuits. Its advanced features and user-friendly interface make it ideal for engineers and designers looking for a comprehensive electrical circuit analysis and optimization solution. With this guide, you should be able to get started with Cadence Celsius EC Solver and take advantage of its many features and capabilities.