Free Download Drive SnapShot standalone offline installer for Windows PC creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs, your data, and all security attributes – while windows are running and you continue to work.
Overview of Drive SnapShot Benefits
Drive Snapshot allows you to back up your partition or your hard disk drive and create a disk image of your system. If disaster strikes (a virus, trojan, or hard disk crash), a complete and exact restauration of your system will be possible in only a few minutes.
The image file can be mounted as a virtual drive, so you can quickly restore (or use) single files or directories using Windows Explorer or another program.
Overview of Drive SnapShot Features
- Create Disk Image Backups while running Windows
- There is no restart (to DOS) necessary. Never.
- Continue your work while the Backup is in progress
- The new Snapshot technology ensures that all data are consistent and reflect the PC’s data at the start of backup. There are no difficulties with opening files. Never.
- This enables a speedy and easy way to back up servers and other computers that must run 24 hours a day.
- Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
- Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive containing all your drive data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
- This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
- Complete Restore of a disk in case of a Disaster
- If a disk is restored to its original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup – byte for byte.
- Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
- Compatible with all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
- Straightforward and comprehensive command line interface
- Compatible with all Windows RAID Methods
- This makes the automation of regular tasks a breeze.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more