Overview of Lumenzia Benefits
Select and mask anything visually! With Lumenzia, you get a full-screen preview of the mask before applying it. Interactively click on the image to select (or deselect) the tones/colors to the degree you wish. No guesswork with adding and subtracting channels. Isolate the mask to specific parts of the image with a simple selection. And you can combine group masks with seeing the overall mask impact quickly. Creating or customizing a suitable mask has never been faster and easier. And the masks are created in 16 bits, allowing for smooth transitions in extreme masks.
Click to pick! You don’t have to know which mask to use; use the built-in zone and range tools to create the suitable mask automatically.
How it works:
- Preview to quickly choose the suitable preset or custom mask.
- Apply the preview as a selection or mask.
- Refine by location/color, clean up rough edges, and paint on the mask non-destructively for perfect results.
Overview of Lumenzia Features
- Streamlined workflow and completely custom masks
- BlendIf and Vector masks (to save significant file space and avoid the need to update masks)
- Ability to see and edit luminosity selections just like a layer mask
- Add, subtract, or intersect any mask or selection for advanced control
- Color masks (selected by color and luminosity visually)
- Local Contrast Enhancement (easily and automatically bring out more detail)
- Live masks (see the blended result immediately and try different masks)
- Zone masks for precise refinement
- Zone and Range pickers (select the suitable mask visually by clicking on the image)
- Zone maps to visualize the image in zones 0-10.
- “Lighter/Darker” masks (select pixels relative to surrounding pixels)
- Refine masks to specific locations or colors in the image
- Combine masks (merge group masks to save space and see precisely what is masked)
- Support for paths to facilitate the use of luminosity masks with hard edges in architecture
- Split-screen to see the mask and image simultaneously
- “PreBlend” to automatically stack, align, and sort exposures for blending
- A utility to save files >4GB which can be viewed in Lightroom
- Custom vignettes
- Dodging and burning
- Non-destructive sponge tool (advanced saturation painting)
- Saturation masks (color-specific vibrance control)
- Apply or replace masks on existing layers with a single click
- Luminosity and dust visualization tools to easily find and fix defects
- Advanced sharpening methods for portraits (surface blur) and landscapes (high pass)
- Recordable actions to include light and dark masks/selections in your actions.
- Training and support videos, as well as a comprehensive written manual
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Lumenzia v10 requires Photoshop v23.0 (aka Photoshop 2022) or later and runs natively on any machine which can run the required version of Photoshop (this includes native support for Apple Silicon).
Lumenzia 11.5.1 (Win-macOS)
Lumenzia 11.3.4 (Win-macOS) + Crack
Lumenzia 11.3.7 (Win-macOS) + Activator