Free Download Microsoft Activation Script latest Stable Windows and Office Activator, Open Source and clean from Antivirus Detection.
A collection of scripts for activating Microsoft products using HWID / KMS38 / Online KMS activation methods focuses on open-source code, less antivirus detection, and user-friendliness.
- Universal tickets replace Gatherosstate.exe. Thanks to @ave9858 (Alex).
- Legacy HWID methods are now preserved in another repo, MAS-Legacy-Methods.
- HWID key is added for Windows 11 IoTEnterpriseSK edition.
- To avoid errors due to unsupported Windows regions, the HWID script will change it to US and revert it.
- HWID script will delete an IdentityCRL registry key to resolve issues caused by changed hardware ID. Thanks to @awuctl.
- KMS38 script will now apply for the KMS38 protection by default. Powershell code for it is now simplified.
- ClipUp.exe for Server CorAcor editions is removed from separate file versions as well. Users will need to follow this to KMS38 to activate them.
- Scripts will enable Windows Script Host if it’s disabled.
- More checks are added to find the cause of activation failure.
- Online KMS
- HWID Activation[Downlevel & Lockbox Method]
- KMS38 Activation[With protection & Uninstallation option]
- Online KMS Activation[Batch file-based, no KMS related .dll .exe required]
- $OEM$ Folder For Preactivation
- Activation Troubleshoot
- Insert Windows 10-11 HWID Key
- Change Windows 10-11 Edition
- Available in All In One and separate Files. Version
Microsoft Activation Script Supported Products:
Digital License / KMS38:
Windows 10 –
Core (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
CoreCountrySpecific (Digital License/KMS38)
CoreSingleLanguage (Digital License/KMS38)
Education (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
Enterprise (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
Enterprises (N) (LTSB 2015) (Digital License)
Enterprises (N) (LTSB 2016) (Digital License/KMS38)
Enterprises (N) (LTSC 2019) (KMS38)
Professional (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
ProfessionalEducation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
ProfessionalWorkstation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
ServerRdsh (Digital License/KMS38)
ServerStandard (Core) (KMS38)
ServerDatacenter (Core) (KMS38)
ServerSolution (Core) (KMS38)
Windows 7 (Pro/Enterprise/Embedded)
Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019
Office (VL) 2010/2013/2016/2019
The script is updated as per abbodi1406 KVA v48 (Major change: optional behavior to override Office C2R vNext license (subscription or lifetime) or its residue (which may prevent proper KMS activation).
Scripts will enable Windows Script Host if it’s disabled.
More checks are added to find the cause of activation failure.
Added more options: Rebuild WMI Repository, Fix issues Caused By Gaming Spoofers, Fix issues Caused By KB971033 In Windows 7, Export Event Viewer Logs.
Change Windows Edition
Support for Windows 7/8//8.1 and their server equivalent editions are added, and an alternative method is added for Windows 10/11 and their server equivalent. Thanks to Gamers Against Weed for the CBS Upgrade method.
Check Activation Status WMI
Thanks to @abbodi1406 for fixing a cosmetic issue in Office vNext Status (vNextDiag.ps1).
Command line switches are added for unattended mode. It can be utilized in Powershell One-Liner code to execute it as well.
Exit and Go Back options are set to 0 key in all the cases.
Microsoft Activation Scripts v2.5
Microsoft Activation Scripts v2.0 – Open Source Clean from Antivirus Detection