Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 Pro Overview
Back with a new look, new amps, new effects, and new machine learning technology to model state-of-the-art hardware. Unlimited amounts of warmth, grit, crunch and fuzz, plus all the effects you could ever need.
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO is a multi-effects rack and amp simulator made for creating and experimenting with audio in a way that is fast and direct. Think of it as your own studio, only with more space, less heavy amp heads, and way more flexibility. Design unique processing chains to customise your tones, adding space, warmth and character to everything from guitar and bass, to strings, drums, synths and more.
This program is even better equipped than the excellent previous version. The new amps and effects are overall outstanding, the new Control Room Pro module is a meaningful and powerful sound extension, thanks to the clever container module Guitar Rig is now even more live-fit. What else does the electric guitar group want?
Features of Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 Pro
- Create inspiring sounds for guitar, bass and more
- 17 amps, 27 cabinets, 54 effects
- In-depth tone shaping with a choice of mics and positioning
- A studio full of amps, cabs, mics and creative tools – GUITAR RIG gives you the power to shape your tone to perfection.
- The gold standard for guitar and bass
- Free guitar rig player
- The Control Room features let you configure precise microphone setups for your chosen amp, cabinet, and effects setup
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?