Free Download Overloud Gem Dopamine full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is an enhanced emulation of two classic tape encoding processors.
Overview of Overloud Gem Dopamine
This program is the emulation of two classic tape encoding processors used as enhancers. It is designed to revive individual tracks as well as complex mixes while preserving their natural tone.
It does not introduce unpleasant artifacts as the exciters do. It dynamically balances the harmonics that naturally exist in the original audio rather than generating non-existent harmonics by synthesizing them.
Moreover, there is a particular kind of enhancer used in early forms of magnetic tapes noise reduction. The tape was encoded by dynamically brightening the signal. Then, while playing back, It decoded the tape by taking off the extra brightness and, consequently, reducing the tape hiss.
Features of Overloud Gem Dopamine
- Replicates the enhancing side of the tape noise reduction units
- Simulates two classic processors: the 180 and the 361
- Simulates two cartridges: the A-Type and the Stressor
- Naturally enhances the audio by balancing the harmonic content
- Allows to tweak the dynamic action of the effect
- Very low cpu usage: you can open the plugin on each track of the session with a negligible cpu load
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more