v1.2.3 + Adventure of 2233 DLC
Release Date: January 12, 2023
Genres/Tags: Managerial, Isometric, Side, 2D
Developer: GY Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 75% of user reviews are positive (based on 1,134 reviews)
Interface Language: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: Voyage-ish
Crack: built-in (Goldberg)
Operating System: Windows 7 (x64)
Processor: i5-2320 3GHZ 4 Core
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: GTX 750
HDD Space: 7.6 GB
Screenshots – click to enlarge If you don’t see screens – disable your adblock
The story takes place during the era of great geographical discovery in the 15th to 17th century. The world is linked by nautical routes, leading to an upsurge in ocean exploration.
Every young navigator of this era dreams of their own ship to sail freely through the ocean. Some seek to change their destiny, others hope to make history.
- A real-world scale map, and highly detailed recreation of the ocean, land, monsoon currents, and weather changes form a huge maritime world. Face sudden changes in weather, unpredictable winds, sunken treasure, pirate attacks, and luring danger. And experience a novel and thrilling voyage through the ocean.
- Almost 200 unique ports full of exotic local culture to experience. You can resupply, trade, accept commissions, recruit sailors, invest, and engage in many other activities in the ports. You can even form a land expedition team to explore inland!
- Prices fluctuate with the situation at the ports, ultimately translating to higher profits. Promote port development through trade and commissions to increase the variety of goods, items, and premium ships available.
- You will assume the lives of four captains with unique backgrounds. Over 30 outstanding individuals like British scholars, legendary pirates, Jewish merchants, and Japanese ronins are waiting to be recruited. Use them wisely to bring out the best in them.
- Even heroes need trustworthy companions! Help them grow, unlock new traits, and improve basic skills for a greater variety of available strategies to handle all challenges with ease.
- More than ten renowned ships from history have been faithfully recreated. Collect famous ships such as the Caravel and Galleon or customize a unique ship of your own.
- In a naval battle, use the wind to create distance and switch the position of your cannons, then launch a rain of fire upon your enemies; or do the opposite and enjoy the thrill of sword fighting.
- Historical ruins, sunken ships, pirate treasure… The high seas are full of secrets. Explore the unknown, unearth mysterious treasures, uncover ancient civilizations, and freely explore every corner of the world!
- Based on Sailing.Era-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-sailing.era.iso (8,146,452,480 bytes)
- Goldberg crack/emu applied over onstead of a faulty TENOKE crack (doesn’t work on Windows 7)
- Game version: v1.2.3; Adventure of 2233 DLC is included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 7.6 to 4.5 GB)
- Installation takes 3-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 7.6 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl