Free Download Sublime Text for Windows PC is a comprehensive text editor that supports plain text and programming languages (including HTML), and it is the portable version of Sublime Text. The user-friendly interface has a modern-looking design that is highly customizable.
Overview of Sublime Text
With Sublime Text, you can control the font size and color scheme used within the program. In addition to that, you can also hide or reveal specific tabs and toolbars. A search function is available throughout the text and for files. You may switch to full-screen mode, customize the layout (e.g., columns, grid), enable syntax highlighting (e.g., Perl, PHP, SQL, XML), use a spell checker, and record and save macros, among many other options.
This program has a good response time and minimal system performance, using a very low CPU and RAM. No error dialogs were shown in our tests, and the app did not hang or crash. Thanks to its modern interface and myriad advanced options, Sublime Text should please experienced users looking for an all-around text editor.
Features of Sublime Text
- Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes
- Type part of a file name to open it.
- Make ten changes at the same time, not one change ten times.
- Powerful Python API that allows plugins to augment built-in functionality.
- Get the most out of your wide-screen monitor with split editing support.
- It is built from custom components, providing unmatched responsiveness.
- Using information from syntax definitions, Sublime Text automatically
- The Command Palette holds infrequently used functionality
- Key bindings, menus, snippets, macros, completions, and more
- Projects in this program capture the full contents of the workspace
- It is also available for Mac, Windows, and Linux
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Sublime Text 4 Build 4151 (x64)