Free Download The Complete Genealogy Reporter / Builder full version standalone offline installer for Windows; these are used to create and manage genealogy reports & exported data.
Overview of The Complete Genealogy Reporter / Builder
The Reporter program uses the GEDCOM data exported from any genealogy data management program to create comprehensive reports, books, or websites.
While the Builder is a new genealogy data management program that provides 99.9% genealogy data standards compliance via a user interface that delivers maximum data visibility, rapid navigation capability, and layered data entry forms.
These may be configured to include fully cross-referenced narrative text, notes, sources, pictures, ancestor and descendant charts, family tree diagrams, and indexes of occupations, places, dates, anniversaries, and individuals
Features of The Complete Genealogy Reporter / Builder
- Generate reports, ebooks & websites
- Complete the genealogy data management program
- Can include fully cross-referenced narrative text, notes, sources & more
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more