Free Download JP Software Take Command for Windows PC and Upgrade the simple Windows Command Prompt to the modern interface, which leaves the default Windows interface years behind.
JP Software Take Command Overview
Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and command-line environment that uses the Windows CMD prompt and makes writing batch files easy, faster, and more powerful. It displays your command line applications in tabbed windows, with optional File Explorer-style integration for a visual look at your directories.
This helpful program includes hundreds of significant enhancements to CMD commands such as COPY, DEL, DIR, and MOVE and adds more than 200 new commands, 690+ internal variables and functions, a potent batch file IDE editor/debugger, syntax coloring, advanced command-line editing, and programmable tab completion, and thousands of other features. It is a fully compatible Windows CMD replacement.
Features of JP Software Take Command
- Copy, delete, move, and rename groups of files and directories, not just individual ones.
- Extended directory searches allow you to change to a directory anywhere on your system by entering only part of its name
- Quickly locate files or text within files anywhere on your system
- Built-in file viewer includes scrolling, search, and print capabilities
- Select or exclude files by date, time, size, and extended wildcards for extraordinary flexibility in file management
- Redefine commands, create new commands and functions for your regular tasks, and even assign frequently used commands to a single keystroke
- Direct access to FTP, TFTP, and HTTP (including SSL) directories and files in all file-handling commands
- Complete configuration adjustment, either through interactive dialogs or on the command line
- File descriptions up to 511 characters long provide information that can’t fit in a filename
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more